Achieving Life Balance (Ended)
January 21/22, 2016
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed or perhaps under-stimulated? Is getting round to things an
The aims of the workshop are:
- to develop the ability to recognise stress/burnout symptoms in self and others
- to enable self and others to develop resilience
- to explore the dynamics that make organizations more or less stressful places to work in
- to find ways to develop mindfulness in the workplace
To get the best from this workshop, you need to meet one or more of the following:
- to have taken the Official Introduction to TA (the TA101) either as a written paper or as a delegate on the course or
- read: Mountain A & Davidson C (2011), Working Together; Organizational Transactional Analysis and Business Performance, published by Gower or
- attended a foundation course in TA facilitated by a PTSTA or TSTA
- be willing to learn and share
Anita Mountain MSc, CTA (O/P), FITOL, AC Accredited Executive Coach, Certified PCM Trainer, Certified PCM Coach, Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst (with Organisational & Psychotherapy specialties). Anita travels internationally offering consultancy, training, coaching and supervision. She believes in equality for all and in creating a safe place where professionals can develop their skills and understanding. Anita is co-author of Working Together, Organisational Transactional Analysis and Business Performance, published by Gower and now out in paperback. in order to obtain a sample chapter from our book.
Venue: Desford, Leicestershire
Exchange: £175 (+VAT).
Cancellation is two weeks prior to the workshop and there will be a £20 handling charge.
Email us at:
Call us for an informal chat: 01455 824475 or 07940 844674